11/14/10

lovin it...

Whew - am I tired!  I spent all week in hospital orientation, 8-4:30 everyday. 
It was something to endure, for sure.  First of all, I am not accustomed to
working...remember, I've been off since mid September, secondly even full time
as a nurse it is only three days a week and thirdly most of the
content related to adult patients.  I salute those of you who work 9-5 daily
AND those who do adult nursing.  Seriously, I will NEVER do adult nursing
ever again...we went into the adult CCU and I broke out in hives.  Eww.
That said, I'm feeling very hopeful about this new gig and the hospital as a whole.





























Friday night my sisters came into town! 






























We enjoyed dinner and conversation over a bottle of wine. 
I *love* living so close to family! 
Special thanks to Mom|Grandma for watching the boys so that we could
have some great sister time! 

PS:  What is up with Blogger & this weirdo spacing?!?!?  Angers me.  Just sayin.

2 comments:

sarah said...

i just salute nurses in general. i'm not sure i could do what you all do...although, full time ='s 3 days a week? i might be able to get use to that part ;)

Betsy said...

Thank you, sister, for posting that fabulous picture of me. Thanks for the good time!