1/23/11

40 Years of Magic | Volume 2

We arrived at Magic Kingdom a little lost...





but a kind stranger pointed us in the right direction.






I

I found a charming prince in front of the castle!  :)


The kids found a White Rabbit.
That is how he signed his autograph...White Rabbit.
It was a super idea (mom/angie) to make little autograph books for the kids. 
I think they got signatures from all the major players!


























Ryan *loved* the characters. 
He was not shy - all hugs and smiles!
Matthew, not so much-
he could have cared less about the
big headed freaks! 

Whatever it was that got us in this mess...
I'm certain it was Angie's fault!!! 

Brandon and Dad with matching outfits.
I thought only teen aged girls did that sort of thing?
It was weird.  :)
Smiles and happiness were abundant. 
Disney World truly is the 'happiest place on earth'
and is certain to bring out the child in you!
Right, Mom?

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Will you please photoshop out my extra chin??? Thank you.

TJ said...

Looks like a blast!

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

hahaha, Betsy! crack'in me up!

Between the two of us we have more Chins than a Chinese phonebook!

Anonymous said...

I didn't do it, I swear! Angie