1/19/11

40 Years of Magic

We just returned home from a most incredible adventure to
Walt Disney World in Florida!!!
We went there for a very special reason...
to celebrate my parents and their 40 years of marriage.
Ironically, Walt Disney World is also celebrating 40 years! 
Super cool, me thinks!
Disney staff spoiled Mom & Dad with Anniversary love at every turn!
Disney is the *perfect* place for a celebration...first class, A+, highest praise!




I was blessed with *THE BEST* parents -
thank you seems like such an inferior sentiment
to express the gratitude in my heart.
For lack of something more profound...THANK YOU...
for everything.
I love you!
I am so excited to share more of our Disney adventures!
See ya in a few days - gotta work...

3 comments:

Amber said...

Disney does the best family vacations! We just got back from a ten person family vacation to Disneyland and it was so awesome. Congrats to your parents on a long marriage! Michelle, would you mind updating your link to me? I have a bunch of people coming over from your blog and they are going to my old site. Thank you so much!

Betsy said...

Well said!

Sharon Brown said...

Fun! Great picture of your Mom and Dad.