1/6/11

farm fresh junk

Yesterday I spent the day with my favorite guy
doing one of our favorite things...junk'in!
Er, ah, antique shopping.
We found this incredible shop filled full of
vintage treasures.

Christmas ornaments

























Old, guillotine style paper cutters...I was very tempted by these.

An amazing collection of old cameras and video.

KC Paper House metal drawers...also very tempting,
a bit over priced...
and rusty!

Keep'in it level.

Delightfully disturbing, no?

Have you ever seen a doll with a bee hive hairdo?
Yeah, me either.
























My loot for the day...an awesome enamel tray,
Swingline stapler, and a flower frog!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

I would have had to have some vintage Christmas ornaments!
I think the doll heads are just plain disturbing. :)

sarah said...

that cage of baby doll heads is FREAKY!

and those ornaments? i'd have had a really hard time not taking a bin of those home with me.

love your enamel tray!

TJ said...

Neat post - have you seen those shows about people who buy abandoned storage lockers? Since you like American Pickers, I thought it would be up your alley!