1/1/11

the panini post

Ahh, Merry Christmas to me!
I have been loving on this Breville Panini Press
@ Williams Sonoma.
This year (with a little help from someone,  who shall
remain nameless, who can score a discount) I got one!

You know you're old when a kitchen appliance gets you this excited! 

I love it's industrial strength and clean lines.  :)

My big NYE celebration included ham & spreadable cheese,
oh yeah, I am a PaRtY animal - by myself - BSG was at work.
Boo-ya!

I am currently searching for more creative recipes.
Suggestions, anyone?
There was a little restaurant in Algona that served a panini that included
pepperoni...to die for...but that's all I remember, the pepperoni.
Just 5 short minutes and I had grilled ham & cheese perfection!

*Happy New Year*

2 comments:

sherri said...

My sister-in-law brought her panini maker for Christmas with our different soups and it was awesome.

lori said...

yum!! looks good!!