2/22/11

a great guy






































He...
1.  puts up with my antics on a daily basis
2.  values family
3.  looks smashing in a tux
4.  never leaves the toilet lid up
5.  has financial discipline
6.  does dishes
7.  laughs at my stupid jokes
8.  is extremely patient (see #1)
9.  loves music
10. enjoys children
11. can draw quite well (but never does)
12. realizes the value of diamonds
13. gets down on the floor and plays with Tanner
14. resists social media (but logs on to my FB page regularly)
15. is a pick-up man (see below)
16. is fun loving and adventurous (see above)
17. was raised in a small town
18. spoils me (see #12)
19. has exceptional skill at estimating arrival times
20. happily eats my cooking
21. wears steel toed boots (never loafers or shoes with a tassel)
22. has a fantastic memory
23. prefers the mountains over the beach
24. takes award winning photographs
25. is loyal
26. is quick to hear, slow to speak, slow anger
27. rarely judges
28. is not afraid to get dirty (see below) or wrestle cows

29. is witty
30. is a great trivia partner
31. makes me feel safe
32. lights up when he speaks of trains
33. does things the right way
34. takes pride in his work
35. is passionate about early American history
36. makes me laugh
37. loves me - quirks and all.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

A great guy indeed!

TJ said...

How sweet - I didn't realize BSG was my age. Cradle robber. :P